Friday, November 21, 2014

Dot.com to Dot.bomb

It's strange to think that you can be someplace with so much going on around you and not have a clue.
I was just in an entirely different world. While all of the computer world, internet, bust and boom were happening, I was in the beauty industry, and motherhood industry. Those two worlds did not require the aid of technology. When I did need a computer, not knowing RAM from CPU, I would just keep asking others until someone said they knew. There is a game we played as children called "Blind man's Bluff" where one wears a blindfold and feels around in the dark until they feel something familiar to help them along. It's similar to that game to behave that way. It's much easier and less expensive in the long run to just learn for yourself. Not to mention the great feeling of knowledge and independence. I am very happy to have attended this course.
Thank you Professor Fry for allowing me to overload your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment