Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Eric Hanberg



Eric Hanberg, the author of The Lead Cloak and many other books he has shared with us, is a very interesting gentleman. He certainly made me aware of the many possibilities of the internet. Maybe frightened me even further. Although, I suppose having an account breached or an identity stolen could happen on the internet or with a folder full of hard copies lost, as I have done, providing my bank account info with my mother's maiden name, social security number, driver's license etc.

You can swat someone just the same through the internet as calling the police on a physical neighbor.

I just don't know if I am ready to be so exposed to the extent that Eric is. Once you are out there, you are "out there". He seems to be able to be out there and utilize the internet to his ultimate benefit. Where I have just dipped my toe in and am not quite ready to jump in. I feel this girl may need a bit more convincing or perhaps will need a violent shove to get her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment