Thursday, October 30, 2014

Things you may NOT want to buy online


Some things it seems are fine to purchase online. I just bought a few books for my daughter online, (arrived today in fact). I purchased a T shirt for my brother. Things that we can be confident about the quality, or we can feel comfortable about the exchange or refund policy, then our money or purchased product is fairly safe.

Now I will say that I do not think it was a safe decision on the part of my good friend N***** D******. I really feel I should keep her name private but I promise you this is a true story.  One night as her husband slept soundly. N***** strolled through EBay and found a car. (In Texas). She purchased the car and paid to have the car shipped from Texas to Olympia sight unseen. Of course the car was not exactly what she had hoped for not to mention the shipping expense. A lesson I believe very well learned.

I think I will stick with purchasing music, books, well known cosmetics and clothes that are true to size from reputable companies. Never a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment